Thursday 10 June 2010

What the heck??...


I´m experiencing some strange activity on my blog...or rather, on the comments.

Many of them are coming through as oriental-style characters - check it out on the last entry, Distracted - three of the six comments appear like this!! Weird, eh?

I doubt very much that these responses were sent through in anything other than English, it´s more likely to be some kind of programming error, but I just wanted to write this short blog, firstly, to thank everyone for the comments and to explain that I´m not being ill-mannered or ungrateful in not replying...I´m just at a bit of a loss as to what it all means!!

If you do want to contact me, maybe an email to jinnyibiza@gmail.com might be the easiest - I´m always interested to know what you all think.

Oh...and if anyone has any idea why this is happening, I´d love a heads-up.

Thanks :)

Namaste

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what the script is in the comments, it looks like Chinese but highlight and copy it and then paste the whole lot into Google and search. If you do this you will see that it returns a lot of results, may of which are from blogs so I guess it's some form of spam. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike! I copied & pasted into Google translator - some of the messages kind of made sense, but most of them didn´t!!! Oh well! Seems like I´m not alone with this phenomenon though, other people say they get the same too. Bizarre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, gosh, I never thought of trying to translate it! Never mind between us we got there! The 17 June comment translates but doesn't help. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete